Most Android phones already quite easy to use, but with a few simple tips and tricks you can
make them more enjoyable and effective. Since Android is an open platform, there is
plenty of scope for customization. Some easy tricks can make your phone easy to use
and make the battery life more lasting.
1. SET UP GOOGLE: Set Google as your personal assistant, open the Google app.
Then fill your choice. You can get notifications of your favorite stocks, sports team from
Google. By using the Google's Google Maps you can enjoy the benefits of GPS.
2. Customize your Android phone by replacing Launchers and lock
screen: Everyday tired of the same day the weather widget? You can change the
interface of your Android phone from Google Play and you can download that for free.
|power saving android|
3. Get the Power Savings Mode enabled: Navigate to the Settings menu
in order to save battery life, and turn on the power savings mode. Some phones are
with very high-level battery mode. For example, you can call, browse the Internet,
send text, and you can use a few stock apps with Galaxy S5's Ultra Power Savings
4. MAKE SURE YOU'RE SIGNED IN TO CHROME WITH YOUR
GOOGLE ACCOUNT: Signed in to Chorome browser on your phone with your
Google account then your bookmarks and preferences will automatically carry.
5. TRY TO ARRANGE APPS IN TO FOLDERS: You can create some folders
by devided your apps in to different catagories. It reduces disturbance and makes it
easier and faster for your needs.