At present, almost in everyone’s hand around the world you can see smartphone based on Android operating system.It is not that people does not use other operating system smartphones, but the use of Android phones are huge. The main reason for using this wonderful smartphone operating system is that though it takes a lot of money just to buy Android high-end phones but also low-end phones prices remain within arm’s reach. However, a common problem with Android smartphones over time, it becomes a bit slow. So, today I’ll share some tips and tricks that will make your smartphone much smoother.
1. Please update the firmware on your smart phone: Firmware updates in many cases solve some lag problems. The actual meaning of ‘Update’ is to add something new. And, in addition to a smartphone via firmware update each devices capability increased more or less. That change may not seen by your eyes but a lot of error-free firmware update is important for smartphones.
2. Reset your Android phone: We all know that sort, “reset” means to “restore” or “make new”, and in the smartphones ‘Reset’ option works just like that. Surely you remember that you had when you purchased your smartphone, your smartphone was operating very smooth? However, every kind of the file installed in your Android smartphone,makes the smartphone become laggy. However, if you “Factory Reset” then delete all the files are on, from the smart phone your smart phone will be smooth just like the first day you bought it. To use all the files I mean that those files had been submitted. But it will not remove the system files, so after reset you can get a very smooth smartphone.
3. Check your smartphones storage very often: You may feel laggy when your smartphones free spaces shrinks. That’s why you can transfer you phones stored games, applications, media files, songs, videos to external memory card. This tricks will be applicable for other low-end smartphones also which’s internal storage is very low.
4. Necessary applications should be used: You can install some task cleaner type apps from google play store and use it.
- For old smartphones you can use ‘auto task killer’ application. It will clear your smartphone background applications after every small time gap.
- You can use a reputed antivirus application for your smartphone. Just like computer your smartphone might become affected by antivirus.
- You can use some ‘start up manager’ type applications. Using these you can select which applications should be run at the time of switching on your device.
- You can use ‘Juice defender’ type application which stops background processes.
- ‘Cache cleaner’ applications delete the accumulation of various types of mobile memory cache, smartphone will become smooth.
- ‘Apps to SD card’ is an application that helps you to move applications which are in internal memory to external.
- ‘Spare parts’ application gives you access to enter and change settings of some of the advanced-level applications for example Transition animation control.
5. Uninstall unnecessary applications: When you browse play store you install some apps to check is out, but you forget to uninstall these applications. Just uninstall these.
6. Root your smartphone: By rooting you smartphone you can get some additional features and access to change many system setting. Many applications in play store required root access to use.
7. Over clock: After rooting you device you can overclock your device’s processor. A overclocked processor gives more speedy and smooth performance than old processor.
8. Use custom roms: Custom roms are highly modified to increase devices performance. These roms are developed by android developers. Though installing custom roms are risky process and your phone might brick or be dead but once you have installed custom rom you might feel the difference.
NOTE: enlightentricks will not be bound if any problem occurs during installing custom rom to your phone. Do it at your own risk.
9. You can remove unnecessary system: After rooting your device you can get access to uninstall you system applications too. Uninstall unnecessary system applications to make your device fast.
NOTE: You musk keep backup of your phone before uninstalling system applications.Thank you for visiting our blog. Like our Facebook page to stay tuned with us.
- Five Important Tips And Tricks To Protect Your Android Phone From Virus
- Tips And Triks About MIUI Phone Battery Saving And Charging
- Andriod Users Have Five More better Facilities than IOS user (Must Read)