To increase the competence (Performance) of computer the users of Windows 10 computer can stop unnecessary Background running apps. Those who use Windows 10 with the laptop battery backup for them turning off unnecessary Background running apps is more important. Because if the unnecessary background running apps are turned off then it will helps to prevent the additional power consumption of battery.
The ways to stop unnecessary background running apps:
|Start Menu tips and tricks|
- First, go to settings from the start menu.
|Privacy Settings tips and tricks|
- Click the privacy option from settings.
|Background apps tips and tricks|
- Click on the background apps under privacy item.
- After clicking on Background apps it brings up a list of all running apps on your computer.
- From the list you can keep apps according to your need and can turn off the rest.
That’s it. The unnecessary running apps in the background on your computer are stopped.
By turning off unnecessary applications the speed of your computer will increase besides that the excessive use of the computer’s power system will also be reduced. This tips and tricks also will increase laptop battery backup.
Comment below if you have any question. Like our facebook page to stay updated 🙂